Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Smithville Craft Fair this Saturday

Come on out and join us for the Smithville Craft Fair this Saturday, December 4th, from 9-4 at the 303 Building on the Square in beautiful, historic Smithville, Tennessee! Tish Merriman Perry, Jennifer Parkhurst, and I will have lots of wonderful jewelry, handpainted ornaments, hand crochet items, scarves, holiday decor, personalized/monogrammed gifts, and so much more. The Christmas Parade is also scheduled, and Santa will be there as well, so there will be lots of family fun for everyone. We hope to see you there! xoxo
Kelly
BTW~here is one of the wreaths that will be for sale in our booth. Deco Wire Mesh Ribbon Wreath~Plain $30 w/decorative accent as shown $40 Place your order now, or get there early....we have a very limited supply of these.

2 comments:

  1. I will be there as well. I hope you have cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am going to do cupcakes, but please stop in and say hello. I would love to finally meet you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete