Saturday, October 03, 2009

Handpainted Christmas Ornaments

Christmas Ornament Orders now being taken! Hand painted, personalized ornaments make wonderful presents they will remember year after year. Here are some of the ornaments I have to offer, but please keep in mind these are handpainted and no two will ever be exactly alike. Have something in mind you don't see here? Email me. Thanks so much!








































































































































































































































































































































































Add Image

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love mine, altho I still don't have it, lol. Kali is at my mom's still. I will get it tomorrow, tho. I love the paisley one, and the opaque looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete