Sunday, December 21, 2008

Groundhog Day?

Do you ever sometimes feel like your life is like the movie "Groundhog Day"? That is what mine has been feeling like here lately. I just know, from here on out, Christmas is always going to be only a couple of days away and I am going to be baking, cooking, painting, creating, and working and it will start all over again tomorrow...and I am never going to finish everything in time!lol
Below is one of 2 HUGE BOXES of treats will arrive at Bridgestone tomorrow morning. The other looks just like this one...

I hope my Aunt likes her treats...I think the crystal footed bowl it will be presented with will be a big hit~! I LOVE CRYSTAL!!!

I am now officially 2 cakes away from a nervous breakdown...and I have discovered a beautiful apron I would like to make for a Christmas gift-----someone PLEASE put me out of my misery~~~I still have several pendants to make, and a few canvases that are calling my name...I MUST BE STOPPED!!!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment