Friday, December 12, 2008

What I did today....

Today was suppose to be a laid back, kids are out of school, do it my way, kinda day...

REALITY HIT AT 5am...I haven't sat down since then either. Here is how it went:

I painted and soldered 3 snowman necklaces-two for the girls and one extra just in case I need a gift(I am forever needing a gift)

Baked and Decorated one basketball cake and 3 dozen+ cookies...

2 bundt cakes...

6 large cupcakes...

Framed Mrs. Greta Hoover's painting I made for her for Christmas (tonight was the Basketball Christmas Party)

Got 2 girls and myself ready...wrapped the painting at 5:30 p.m. (which by the way is when the party started)

and didn't kill anyone in the process....which was beyond my wildest expectations at 4:37 p.m.!lol

Here is proof that there was no napping for me today---and I sooooo love my naps!!!
Mrs. Greta seemed to like the painting-she is the BEST Coach and Teacher EVER!!!!
The kids enjoyed the cake and cookies....they couldn't believe they were going to get to eat the basketball....Reagan and Shelby were very proud of their mother---and that is what it is all about! Now, I am going to go and pass out...I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment